Slayer Steam LP 2 Group Espresso Machine (Bone Beige)
The Slayer Steam LP includes a polished stainless steel body and glossy ink wings for the sleekest look on your bar. This machine allows for a dynamic change in espresso flavor profile and allows for a much finer grind with the pre-infusion.
- Pre-Infusion; up to 10 seconds. You are able to set at line pressure or below for a soft pre-infusion.
- Paddle actuators have 2 volumetric settings per group.
- Manual button, once pressed you enter manual mode very similar to the Slayer Espresso Model.
- Quick calibration option, when in manual mode you can press the button again and tell the LP the volume out to quickly calibrate your flowmeter.
- Adjustable drip tray and shot lights.
- Shot timers, brew temperatures, show volume in grams, shot counters, quick clean, and full clean cycle.
- Password protection option.
- Hot water dose (2 presets).
- Easy touch steam wands.
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 16.75"H x 35"W x 28"D
- Weight: 220 pounds
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 liters, 3,500 watts
- Single-phase power: 220-240V, 50/60 hertz
- 4.7 - 5.6 kW
- External rotary pump (included)
- Installation Requirements